Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introduction to Fashion Pics

Welcome to the MET Photography Fashion Show Blog. If you've ever picked up a fashion magazine and wished that you could see people that looked like you, dressed like you, and wear the clothes and accessories that you do, then this blog is for you!


I will be photographing different people wearing today's hottest fashions. The people featured in this blog are everyday people like yourselves that love today's fashions. I will have the pleasure of photographing them and sharing their experiences, as well as their clothing with you. You will be able to view the latest fashions via pictures taken at my latest photo shoots. This is Suki, she is my first model who will be describing what she is wearing in the next addition of this blog.

I want to thank you for all of your support in my latest venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment