Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MET Fashion Photo Show Presents "Simone Buckley"


Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to another edition of the MET Fashion Photo Show. The last few months have been crazy to say the very least. However, I am happy to report that the MET Fashion Photo Show will be teaming up with the newly created MET Photography Model Club and the MET Photography Model Club fan page on Facebook.


The MET Photography Model Club is a club open to people who like taking pictures. If you are an actor or actress, this club will also benefit you because you will now have the opportunity to take photos for your portfolio. If you own your own business, or you are constantly promoting new things and require, or would like a new look, then the Model Club is also for you. For more information about the MET Photography Model Club, please visit my website at madisonspics.com, scroll across to the heading entitled "Model Club".
The MET Photography Model Club fan page provides you the viewer with an opportunity to participate in contests, view model photos and interact with members of the club through "likes" and "comments" via Facebook. For more information about the MET Photography Model Club fan page, log onto your Facebook profile and search for the page.

Today I am proud to introduce you to the winner of the MET Photography Model Club's first "Likes" contest, Simone Buckley. Participants in the contest were model club members who were required to submit five photographs that I personally took of them that they liked the most. Viewers to the MET Photography Model Club fan page had the opportunity to vote for the pictures that they liked the most. The club member receiving the most votes was declared the winner. Simone won a free, two hour portfolio photo shoot with the opportunity to select up to ten photos of her choice for prints from the photo shoot for her personal portfolio. She will also receive the disc with the original images, and a file with the reduced images that she can share on Facebook, Twitter and other social media and email.

Well, without further delay, let me introduce you to Simone Buckley, winner of the MET Photography Model Club's first "Likes" contest.


ME: "Good afternoon"
SIMONE: "Good afternoon"

ME: "First of all, congratulations on winning the contest. You juggle work and school and manage both very well. If that isn’t enough, you were blessed with two girls. What’s that like?"
SIMONE: "Thank you. School and work are a task but my girls motivate me. Everything that I do is for them."

ME: "How old are your children?"
SIMONE: “My children are 2 years old (Jahdae) and 3 years old (Jahliah).”

ME: "As a mother, what is the hardest part of your day?"
SIMONE: "Getting my girls up in the mornings and having them ready for school and daycare are the hardest parts of my day."


ME: "You are also a student, what is your major and what do you want to do professionally?"
SIMONE: "My major is legal studies. I want to become a paralegal and one day an exceptional attorney."


ME: "You recently participated in the MET Photography Model Club’s first contest and won, what was the experience like?"
SIMONE: "I actually enjoyed this first contest. I always work for what I want. Promotion was all it took to win the contest and that's what I did."


ME: "How do you juggle work, school and a family while maintaining your shape? Do you work out regularly?"
SIMONE: "While working, going to school and taking care of my family I don't do nothing to maintain my shape. I don't work out on a regular basis."

ME: "Are you also looking to add modeling to your long list of responsibilities?"
SIMONE: "Yes, I'm looking to add modeling to my long list of responsibilities."



ME: "As you know, this is a blog about real New Yorker’s wearing real New York fashions. Please tell the audience about your fashion style."
SIMONE: "I love to wear skirts. I like natural colors, not too much of a bright color though. I always pick my own clothing when doing a photo shoot. I always like wearing unusual shoes."



ME: "Right now we are using some of the pictures from the contest. Can you tell the audience what you are wearing and where did you purchase it from?"

SIMONE:
a) The white dress with the blue shoes are from Pretty Girl and Dr. J's
b) The green skirt with the black top are from Brooklyn USA and Dr. J's
c) The multi-colored skirt with the black top are from Lady Dr. J's
d) The red and black skirt with the black leather jacket and black boots are from Brooklyn USA
e) The black corset and pink skirt with blue shoes are from Charlotte Rouse and Lady Dr. J's
f) The black dress is from Espirt

ME: "Where do you get your hair done and who is your stylist?"
SIMONE: "I'm also a hair stylist, so most of the times I do my own hair. Sometimes I go to the salon to get my hair done.."


ME: "What are three must have items for the winter?"
SIMONE:
a) Warm boots
b) Gloves
c) A hat

ME: "How would you describe yourself as an overall person?"
SIMONE: "Most people say I'm very down to earth. I'm very loving and caring."

ME: "What are three words that you would use to describe yourself and why?"
SIMONE:
a) Loving
b) Caring
c) Compassionate

"I'm always looking out for others and making sure that they are ok. I'm always offering a helping hand."

ME: "Well that concludes today's edition of the MET Fashion Photo Show. Simone I want to once again thank you for taking the time out to participate in my blog."
SIMONE: "Your welcome"


No comments:

Post a Comment