Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The MET Fashion Photo Show Introduces Amy Robin

Good afternoon again ladies and gentlemen and thank you for joining me in another edition of the MET Fashion Photo Show blog. My blog focuses on real New Yorker’s wearing real New York fashions. In addition to interviewing New Yorker’s wearing the hottest fashions, I am going to also interview clothing & jewelry designers, and fashion models as well. In today’s edition of the blog I am going to focus on the fashion show held at City Tech College. The creator of this show (Marcus Campbell) is focusing on the fashion shows held at Bryant Park in NYC. This particular show has been entitled "Bryant Park at City Tech".

At this time I would like to introduce you to Amy Robin.
ME: Good afternoon Amy and thank you for allowing me to interview you for the latest edition of the Fashion Photo Show blog.
AMY ROBIN: Thank you


ME: Please tell the audience a little bit about FREEQ (Pronounced FREAK) and how FREEQ got started.
AMY ROBIN: I picked this name in middle school. I used to sew which I started at the age of 12. I was into gothic. FREEQ stands for "Free Expression".


ME: Can you tell the audience what or who got you started?
AMY ROBIN: I was inspired by Betsy Johnson


ME: If someone is interested in learning more about your company how can they learn more?
AMY ROBIN: Anyone wishing to learn more about my company can go to my Facebook page. Facebook.com/freeqclothing


ME: Please use 3 words that would best describe your product line
1) Eccentric
2) Colorful
3) Crazy




ME: What makes your products unique?
AMY ROBIN: I use a lot of "A Symmetrical" prints. I also use neon colors. My colors are very bright. I haven't seen my type of clothing anywhere else.


ME: What is the expected availability date of your product(s)? Is there a website that our audience can visit to see more of your product line?
AMY ROBIN: My clothing line is actually available right now. If you go onto my Facebook page you can actually order from my clothing line.



ME: You’re participating in today’s show. What does it mean to you?
AMY ROBIN: This is my seventh show. Participating in this show means that I can get more exposure and publicity. This is my first year in this school. It is very different than my old school. I formerly attended the Art Institute of NYC.


ME: Is there anything else that you want the audience to know about your product line?
AMY ROBIN: I want people to know that my clothing line allows people to have a voice.




ME: This is the part of the blog where I ask my guests in what are the three must have items for the spring season. What are the 3 must have items for the spring season in your opinion?
AMY ROBIN:: Three must have items for the spring season are:

1) Hammer pants
2) Chain suspenders
3) Pleated huge skirts

Ladies and gentlemen I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Stay tuned for part two of this blog featuring a second designer from today's show, Shadeeka Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment