Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 26, 2016

MET Fashion Photo Show Artists Spotlight Presents: "Makeup Artist Shakeya Armstrong"


Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentlemen. We are back! Welcome to another edition of the MET Fashion Photo Show Artist Spotlight. Today we have the pleasure of speaking to makeup artist Shakeya Armstrong.


ME: Good afternoon Shakeya and thank you for participating in today's edition of the MET Fashion Photo Show Artist Spotlight.
SHAKEYA: thank you for having me.


ME: Do you miss modeling?
SHAKEYA: I do miss it at times, depends on the shoot that I am involved in.


ME: Tell us a little bit about your yourself and your company, what's the name of your company? Where can the audience find you? Where can they see your work?
SHAKEYA: Well my company is called SimNala Artistry. It's based off a Nickname my stepfather gave me when he first came into my life and my love for The Lion King. This name has always been apart of me and personality. My Audience can find me all over MET Photography website or on my personal website SimNalaArtistry.com


ME: Is there one particular area of makeup that you like doing more the most?
SHAKEYA: I realized I am very big with the very modern, neutral and Classy look, but I am always interested in trying new things.


ME: What do you want the audience to know about you before you leave today?
SHAKEYA: I would like them to know that this is definitely a career choice I am happy with and proud of myself for choosing. I have finally found something I fell in love with. I just hope for the best and that others enjoy seeing my work. I plan on working even harder to make my work even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment