Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pamela Quinzi Presents: "Bikini & Shoes"

Good afternoon again ladies and gentlemen and thank you for joining me in another edition of the MET Fashion Photo Show blog. My blog focuses on real New Yorker’s wearing real New York fashions. In addition to interviewing New Yorker’s wearing the hottest fashions, I am going to also interview clothing & jewelry designers, and fashion models as well. In today’s edition of the blog I am going to focus on Tuesday’s show at the Sky Room produced by Eric Vega and presented by Pamela Quinzi.

At this time I would like to introduce you to fashion designer Pamela Quinzi as she presents the “Bikinis & Shoes Fashion Show”

ME: Good afternoon Pamela and thank you for allowing me to interview you for the latest edition of the Fashion Photo Show blog.
PAMELA: I'm glad to be here


ME: Please tell the audience a little bit about “Kilame" and how Kilame got started
PAMELA: I started out with embroidery at first because I love couture. I did embroidery with shoes at first. I did my first shoes in 2010. I liked them a lot. I liked them so much that I kept on doing it.


ME: If someone is interested in learning more about “Kilame”; how can they learn more?
PAMELA: They can visit my website; pamelaquinzidesign.com


ME: Please use 3 words that would best describe your product line
1) Sexy
2) Unique
3) Sophisticated


ME: What makes your shoes unique?
PAMELA: Me, lol.


ME: What is the expected availability date of your product line? Is there a website that our audience can visit to see more of your product line?
PAMELA: My shoes are available now at Modelista Boutique at the Limelight Marketplace. My shoes can also be ordered by making an appointment in my studio.


ME: You’re participating in today’s show, what does this mean to you?
PAMELA: Every time that I do a show I love showcasing my shoes. I love to network. I love to meet new people.


ME: Is there anything else that you want the audience to know about your product line?
PAMELA: I want everyone to know that they should follow their dreams.


ME: This is the part of the blog where I ask my guest in their opinion what are the must have items for the season. What are the 3 must have items for the upcoming Summer season?
PAMELA: The must have items for the new season are:
1) Colorful pumps
2) Crystal necklace
3) A sexy mini dress

No comments:

Post a Comment